Friday Feature: Rylee – Newest Addition to the Marketing Team!
A new hire at Office Sign Company calls for a “Friday Feature.” That being said, the featured employee of this Friday is the writer behind this blog – OSC’s new Marketing Assistant, Rylee! No, I’m not bragging about myself. And yes, I know it’s awkward to write about oneself, so bear with me.
- Name: Rylee Wznick (pronounced like wAz-nik – we lost a vowel over time)
- Where are you from?: Cavalier, North Dakota
- Position at OSC: Marketing Assistant
- Tell us a little bit more about what this entails?: I will help with content creation, social media, networking, occasionally some event planning, and more!
- Where did you go to college and what is your degree in?: I went to NDSU and majored in Strategic Communication with a minor in Art
- Where did you start your career?: This position is technically the start of my career, but I interned with Spotlight Media for over a year before this job.
- How long have you been with OSC?: Three whole days!
- Favorite thing about your job at OSC?: So far, everyone around me! They’re very welcoming, and I’m excited to help with various tasks within and even outside the marketing department.
- Favorite OSC tradition, event, or work perk?: I hear spikeball is played occasionally, and that’s something I plan to take full advantage of. Game on.
- Favorite thing about Fargo/Moorhead?: The community itself and the people in it!
- When I’m not at OSC you can find me…: Playing recreational volleyball, the gym, or watching a movie I’ve probably seen one too many times. Or, you can find me serving at Red Lobster!
- Favorite place to travel to?: I love to be home with my family. Traveling will be an option when my wallet allows. 🙂
- Favorite restaurant in town?: Red Lobster (request me as your server if you come in on Sundays!) #ShamelessPlug
- Favorite sports team?: I like sports, but I don’t have a team in particular that I follow. However, my brother rodeos and I’m probably his biggest fan, if that counts!
- What advice would you give to younger people trying to get into your profession?: Don’t be afraid to show your creativity and pitch your ideas!
As I said earlier, I’m very excited to be in this position, and I’m eager to help where I can! I’ve managed to add a shameless plug into this Friday Feature, brag a little bit about my family, and hopefully I’ve avoided sounding too awkward while carrying on about myself. Stay tuned, though. It’s only my third day.