#FridayFeature – Meet Shelbey!
It wasn’t a tough decision to hire on the latest and greatest member to the Office Sign Company team – Shelbey Clever! We are truly excited to have Shelbey here, as she is already learning the ropes and adding to our culture. Her upbeat and friendly personality makes her just the right person for the job in our Customer Service department, and we look forward to having her on-board! Read on to learn more about this coffee-drinking gal.
- Where are you from?: Herman, Minnesota
- Position at OSC: Customer Success Manager
- Tell us a little bit more about what this entails?: Helping customers and clients as well as managing orders and projects.
- Where did you go to college and what is your degree in?: Graduated in December of 2017, she earned her degree from MSUM in Communication Studies and Spanish.
- Have you worked anywhere previously? If so, where?: Atomic Coffee on Broadway
- Do you have any random fun facts you’d like to share?: “I love coffee and have a passion to learn more about it and perfect it as an art and science!”
- What are you most looking forward to while working here?: “I am looking forward to working with an amazing team and growing with the company.”
- What is your favorite part about this community?: “The culture is outstanding. Everyone is incredibly supportive and welcoming!”
- When I’m not at OSC you can find me…: “You can find me at Atomic. I work there on the weekends and love to spend time there!”
- Favorite meal and restaurant?: The Salmon Lox from Bernbaum’s
- What advice would you give to younger people trying to get into your profession?: “Work hard, be dedicated to helping others. Make sure you always put your best work out there and remember that your relationships with others matters!”