#FridayFeature – Meet Dwight!
The name “Office Sign Company” is often referred to as, “The Office Sign Company,” which in turn can be shortened to “The Office,” which just so happens to be a show favored by many of us here. That being said, we’re very excited to officially have a Dwight added to our team! Though he’s nothing like the actual character, our Dwight is a welcomed presence here and is already taking on much needed tasks at our Production Headquarters. Read on to learn more about Dwight below!
- What’s your name?
- Dwight Winger
- Where are you originally from?
- “I grew up in Portland, North Dakota.”
- What’s your current position at Office Sign Company?
- Sign Production Assistant
- Can you tell us what all that will entail?
- “I will primarily be assisting the engraving and Braille areas of production and help wherever is needed.”
- Where did you attend college?
- “I graduated in 2014 from Minnesota State University Moorhead with a BFA in Studio Art and an emphasis in Printmaking.”
- Have you worked anywhere previously? If so, where?
- “I came here from Sandy’s Donuts.”
- Do you have any hidden talents or random fun facts you’d like to share?
- “I’ve watched the TV show ‘Scrubs’ all the way through at least 7 times.”
- Favorite activity or sport/sports team?
- “I love to play boardgames, and I am a huge Minnesota Timberwolves fan.”
- What are you most looking forward to while working here?
- “I am looking forward to the positive and engaging workplace community, as well as learning about all of the processes we do here.”
- What’s your favorite part about this community?
- “Sandy’s Donuts and Office Sign Company.”
- When I’m not at OSC, you can find me…..
- …. Hanging out with my cat.”
- What’s your favorite meal/restaurant in Fargo??
- “The Boiler Room.”
- What advice would you give to younger people trying to get into your profession?
- “Be flexible and ready to learn something new all of the time!”
It just so happens that Sandy’s Donuts is also one of Office Sign Company’s favorite parts of our community; we will get along well, Dwight. Sandy’s Donuts provided us with a fun opportunity to engrave a custom coffee carafe a few years back, and we order donuts for our team bi-weekly through them! It’s a beautiful relationship, we must say. Have a custom project in mind? Peruse through our “Custom Signage” link on our website, and let us help you facilitate it.
Welcome to the team, Dwight – we are happy to have you! For more information about Office Sign Company careers, services, and culture, visit our website and feel free to reach out with any questions at 701-526-3835. Cheers!
Written by: Rylee Wznick