#FridayFeature: The New Gal on the Block – Meet Kim!
We’ve hired on some awesome newcomers in the last few weeks, and we’re already seeing their impact at our Production Headquarters! As our capabilities grow, so do our machines; as well as the staff trained to operate them. We’re fortunate to have accommodated that growth with some rockstar employees. With that, meet the freshest face in our vinyl department – Kim!
- What’s your name?
- Kim Bosworth
- Where are you originally from?
- “I’m originally from Fergus Falls, Minnesota, but I currently live in Moorhead.”
- What’s your current position at Office Sign Company?
- Large Format Print Specialist
- Can you tell us what all that will entail?
- “I will be printing projects on the Flatbed printer.”
- Want to learn more about this machine? Read about it here! #ShamelessPlug
- Where did you attend college?
- “I graduated in the Spring of 2017 from Minnesota State Community and Technical College with an AAS degree in Graphic Design Technology.”
- Have you worked anywhere previously? If so, where?
- “I previously worked as a Selling Supervisor at Moorhead Herberger’s.”
- Favorite activity?
- “I like watching movies and reading books!”
- What are you most looking forward to while working here?
- “I am looking forward to learning as much as possible.”
- When I’m not at OSC, you can find me…..
- … Relaxing in my apartment or hanging out with my family back home.”
- What’s your favorite meal/restaurant in Fargo??
- “Anywhere with a good burger and fries.. or pasta!”
- What advice would you give to younger people trying to get into your profession?
- “If there is something you really want to do, stick with it and push yourself to achieve your goals.”
Kim has already been a great help in our vinyl department. In fact, on her first day (which was supposed to be her day of paperwork and orientation), she learned how to operate our new Direct Color Systems machine which is capable of printing ADA compliant Braille signage! Not a small task to take on, yet she did it on her first day. Needless to say, we’re excited to have you, Kim – welcome to the team!