#FridayFeature: Meet Rylee!
Being a Customer Success Manager is no easy task. It requires great attention to detail, communication and organizational skills, and sometimes a good sense of humor while dealing with some strange orders. Lucky for us, our Customer Success Team has all those qualities and more. And, our team just got a little more dynamite with the addition of the latest and greatest, Rylee! Read on to learn more about Rylee and his role at Office Sign Company!
- What’s your name?
- “Rylee Laxdal.”
- Where are you originally from?
- “Cavalier, North Dakota (God’s Country).”
- What’s your current position at Office Sign Company?
- “Customer Success Manager.”
- Can you tell us what all that will entail?
- “Assisting customers in any way possible!”
- Did you attend college? If so: When did you graduate? From where? What degree did you pursue?
- “I graduated in the Summer of 2016 from MState – Moorhead. My degree is in Business-Marketing and Sales, AAS.”
- Have you worked anywhere previously? If so , where?
- “I worked at Universal Athletic in Bismarck, North Dakota.”
- Do you have any hidden talents or random fun facts you’d like to share?
- “I do a great rendition of ‘I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll’ by Joan Jett on Karaoke.”
- Favorite sport/sports team?
- “Football, Basketball and Hockey; and sadly, my favorite sports team is the Minnesota Vikings.”
- What are you most looking forward to while working here?
- “Spikeball and learning a new side of business in e-commerce.”
- What’s your favorite part about this community?
- “It’s a great community that tailors to Young Professionals.”
- When I’m not at OSC, you can find me…..
- “At the YMCA or Golf Course.”
- What’s your favorite restaurant in Fargo?
- “The Boiler Room”
- What advice would you give to younger people trying to get into your profession?
- “Look good. Feel good.”
We’re excited to have Rylee join our team and to see how he will excel! Between his Karaoke skills, spikeball drive, and love for the Minnesota Vikings, he’ll fit in just fine. He was right when he said that our community tailors to young professionals, and it’s young professionals like Rylee that help to make this place a great place to work – welcome to the team!