#FridayFeature: Meet Jaclyn!
Our Customer Service department consists of a small team of rockstars. They field orders each day from all over the nation, and sometimes globally. It only makes sense to add another rockstar to our team, right? Well, we did just that! Without further adieu, meet our newest Customer Success Manager, Jaclyn! Read on to learn more about the newest addition to our team. You may even be placing your order with this friendly face in the future!
- Where are you originally from? “Southwest MN, Redwood Falls/New Ulm Area – representing the 507!”
- What’s your current position at Office Sign Company? “Customer Success Manager.”
- Can you tell us what all that will entail? “Helping customers and clients to ensure they’re receiving the best product.”
- Where did you attend college? “I graduated in May of 2015 from SMSU in Marshall, MN (Southwest Minnesota State University) ~ GO Mustangs! I have a Bachelors of Art in History degree with a Minor in Business.”
- Have you worked anywhere previously? If so, where? “Delta Hotels Fargo – I did everything from being a desk agent to becoming a manager.”
- Do you have any hidden talents or random fun facts you’d like to share? “Sometimes I like to share random facts and random information that I feel people will enjoy, I’m not really sure for this one. A hidden talent, I always can always remember weird details about people I meet.”
- What are you most looking forward to while working here? “The culture and the people!”
- What’s your favorite part about this community? “How close you are to everything and the variety you have.”
- When I’m not at OSC, you can find me… “At home, reading, binge watching Netflix periodically, trying new recipes, or hanging out with friends and family.”
- What’s your favorite meal/restaurant in Fargo?? “Oofda, that’s a hard one. Right now, I would have to say the Green House Café, otherwise anywhere that has tea.”
- What advice would you give to younger people trying to get into your profession? “Always remember that you can accomplish anything with a good attitude, a smile, and patience, even on the most hectic of days.”
We are thrilled to have Jaclyn on our team! We’ve already seen great client relation skills in her and a positive, up-beat personality to boot. Welcome, welcome, welcome to the team, Jaclyn. We’re excited to see you excel in your position!
Written by: Rylee Wznick