We are growing the Office Sign Company family once again! We’ve been patiently waiting to introduce the newest member of our team – Bruce! Bruce joined the Office Sign Company team a few weeks ago and has been learning so much from our Customer Success team. We can’t wait to see the amazing impact Bruce will have as our Customer Success Manager as he helps us in our mission of being the best sign company in the world! Meet Bruce:
What’s your name?
- Bruce Shields Jr.
Where are you originally from?
- Seattle, Washington
What’s your current position at Office Sign Company?
- I am a Customer Success Manager!
Can you tell us what all that will entail?
- I will be creating the best experience from start to finish for our valuable customers.
Did you attend college? If so:
- When did you graduate? – 2015
- From where? – Concordia
- What degree did you pursue? – Communications
Have you worked anywhere previously? If so, where?
- I previously worked at Finish Line as a Store Manager.
Do you have any hidden talents or random fun facts you’d like to share?
- Yes, but they are hidden.
Favorite activity? Or sports/sports team?
- Activity: Racquetball and basketball
- Sport: Track and Field
- Sports team: University of Washington
What are you most looking forward to while working here?
- I am looking forward to keeping the customer focused and all of the growth opportunities!
What is your favorite part of this community?
- All of the growth!
When I’m not at OSC, you can find me….
- Playing hide and seek with my daughter.
What’s your favorite meal/restaurant in Fargo?
- Cajun Cafe on University – breakfast for days!
What advice would you give to younger people trying to get into your profession?
- Patience. If it does not happen right away, keep adding things to your tool bag to make you that much more prepared when you get your opportunity.
We are so excited to have Bruce on our team and know he will continue to bring his many talents to our team! With any questions about our products, services or career opportunities, be sure to reach us via email or give us a call at 701.526.3835 – welcome to the team, Bruce!
Written by: Addie Long in reference to Bruce Shields Jr.